Jamaican Vodka Slush
- 2 cups white sugar
- 7 cups water
- 2 tablespoons instant tea powder
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- Strawberry concentrate or fresh
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups vodka
- 1 liter lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- In a 6 quart pot combine sugar and 7 cups water. Bring to boil and stir until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Stir in tea powder while hot. Add orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate, or strawberry and 2 cups cold water. Chill in refrigerator.
- When cold mix in vodka. Pour into a plastic container leaving room on top for expansion. Freeze or 24 hours.
- To serve, scoop about 1 cup into a tall glass and quickly stir in 1/3 cup lemon-lime soda.