Many people have written and asked me to feature more vegatable dishes. So I found one on "CaribbeanChoice". You actually can play with this recipe and season to taste. Enjoy.
- 1 large cho-cho, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsps. vegetable oil
- 1/2 pack spaghetti
- 1 medium broccoli, broken in florets
- 1 medium cabbage, coarsely shredded
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup GRACE JERK BARBECUE SAUCE
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Boil spaghetti as directed on package.
- Heat oil and sauté seasonings.
- Add carrots, cho-cho and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cabbage and spaghetti and continue stir frying for another 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt if desired, toss in Grace Jerk Barbecue Sauce and remove from heat.
- Serve immediately.