- 1 kg. whole fish
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- yam (use about 2 small yams)
- shred 1/2 whole carrot
- vinegar and oil mixture
METHOD / DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C/350 degress F.
- Season fish using salt, white pepper and garlic powder.
- Dice and cook yam for stuffing.
- Stuff yam into cavity of fish. Seal the opening by using a sterilized needle and thread or by using a skewer.
- Place on a lightly greased tray and put to bake.
- I take the vinegar and oil mixture to lightly baste the fish
- Baste at regular intervals (to retain moisture and improve flavour) until done.
- you can shred some of the yam and use as garnish on the fish..just for looks)